Richard Crawford: Producer, Director, Filmmaker
Richard’s and Sally’s multi-faceted careers encompass the Amusement business, filmmaking and interactive multimedia.
- Richard began his career producing film reports for NASA and the Air Force for the space program. He then went on to do national TV commercials for Ford and Eastman Kodak, Arco, and others.
- Richard produced and directed, the award winning Captain Milkshake, the first full length dramatic motion picture to deal with the controversial issues around the Vietnam War. Captain was recently, screened as a special guest presentation at the Viennale, Rotterdam, and Leeds International Film Festivals.
- Richard along with his wife Sally designed, built and internationally toured the world’s first mobile laser multimedia theater, Laserdome. The 450 seat theater played to audiences for 3 years across the country and in Canada and Mexico.
- The Crawford’s also produced and directed the Terry Cole-Whittaker National TV program. It was the first metaphysical television program to introduce the” Law of Attraction” weekly to Americans. The program was distributed into 450 markets and seen by a viewing audience of over 2 million. Sally Crawford headed up the fulfillment depart and coordinated and supervised all orders, correspondence, handling and shipping, requests, data entry and mail communications with the audience. Richard won an Emmy Award for outstanding religious program and a 2nd Emmy for the animation sequences used in the program.
- His work with interactive multimedia training for such companies as Apple Computer, IBM, Ford and Nissan won Richard several Cindy Gold awards for excellence in the media and earned his work a place at the Smithsonian Institute as an example of this medium. Richard was also the first American director to produce a joint Soviet-American documentary, Americans and Glasnost.
- Richard served as the head of Staff for Recreation Foundation for the internationally famous author, of Conversations With God, Neale Donald Walsh. There he co-facilitated retreats with Neale and produced and directed television programs, audio books, multimedia and did early development of the feature film Conversations With God.
- Richard and Sally have expanded their ONE Productions corporate communications division to assist start up and fast growth companies in raising capital for expansion and development. In the last five years ONE Productions video presentation’s have assisted startup and mid capital companies to raise more than $150 million dollars for their projects using their videos as the primary capital presentation tool.
- The range of video applications has expand for online videos to include: Author and artist profiles; book trailers for social networking and promotion; Persona videos for web sites and celebrity promotion; Crowd Funding presentations for capital; e-learning and book downloads; streaming video and online product sales.
- The company’s Entertainment division, Rainbow Star Entertainment is developing conscious thought programming for Lisa Nichols, one of the stars of The Secret and frequent guest on such shows as Larry King, and Oprah Winfrey. Other celebrities One Productions has worked with include: Mark Victor Hansen, Bob Proctor, Depak Chopra, Loral Langemeir, Jeff Bridges, Jane Fonda and others.
- Recently the company formed One Film and Video Entertainment to produce an uplifting woman’s total makeover reality program, Remake My Life. Also on the slate of reality programming: Cookin’ With SoulRaye an internationally traveling Rock ‘n Roll cooking show; The Clearing a psychic program on which the host Sherry Hopson clears her guest of past life traumas and phobias to assist them to heal physically, emotionally and mentally; Living Raw, a raw foods preparation show to demonstrate preparing foods to get the maximum nutrition and health benefits. Sajeela Cormack, master raw food chef, creates dishes that are fun and easy to prepare.
- Crawford’s national clients include; IBM, Ford, Nissan, Apple, Kodak, NCR, Ernst & Young, among others. Richard’s awards include four area Emmy Awards, 4 Gold Cindy Awards for multimedia, 6 Tellies, San Diego Film Festival Prize and the New York Art Director’s Award. Recently the Piano Wizard Infomercial won the highest award, the Silver Telly, in the infomercial category and his documentary, The Garry Davis Story, won in the short documentary category at the New York Film Festival in 2011.
- Richard and Sally serve as directors of their Humanitarian Collective, an international foundation with programs for disaster relief and social change. Richard also served as Creative Media Director for the Natural Health Network.
Sally Crawford: Producer
Sally Crawford's career encompasses entertainment, motion pictures and television, direct sales, Outdoor Amusement Business and being a mother of four sons and a stepmother to her husband Richard's two daughters.
Sally and Richard are partners in their production company One Productions,. in which Sally serves as President, producer and production manager. Some of the clients she has worked with as co-producer includes: Piano Wizard, Women's Journey To Wellness, Lisa Nichols, Motivating The Teen Spirit, ONE, the Seaside Television program for 2 years,
As a co-producer Sally has worked with such notables as: Lisa Nichols and Bob Proctor, of the secret, Michael Beckwith, Neale Donald Walsh, Marianne Morrissey, Les Brown, Mark Victor Hansen, Terry Cole Whittaker, and others.
For nearly seven years Sally and Richard, along with three of their children, traveled during the summer with fairs and carnivals, as business entrepreneurs, across the United States and Canada. Sally, as president of Rainbow Star Entertainment, oversaw the co-creation, design, construction of and managed the first of its kind LaserDome multimedia mobile theater, which toured internationally for three years.
Sally is an ordained minister in religious science, and co-chaired with Richard the Russian-American foundation, and The Humanitarian Collective. She is a well respected natural path, healer, councilor and loves to party. Sally has had a very successful 30 year career working as an Avon sale representative and has always been one of the top earners in her district. She continues to serve her favorite clients.
Along with Richard, Sally shares an Emmy award for co-producing the Terry Cole Whittaker television program. Her other awards include: Avon Presidents Club, Telly, Addie, and shares with Richard the New York International Film Festival award for 2011, documentary short, The Garry Davis Story. She is loved and adored by her family and many friends.